Transform Your Artwork with Advice From Over 75 Top Draftsmen!
Explore full year—that’s over 500 pages—of step-by-step drawing instruction, experts’ secrets, material advice and more, now in a new convenient format.
Discover the secrets to creating successful works of art from John Singer Sargent, Tim Lowly, Kara Walker, and many more. Find your favorite artists and topics fast with searchable pages and quick-print articles.
Create exquisite artwork with depth and detail to truly capture your subject with insight from the experts. Master art techniques from traditional to contemporary and develop your own individual style with artist demos, tips and more!
Get easy access to timeless art techniques, plus trusted step-by-step drawing lessons, inspirational compositions, and expert tips on how-to draw.
With this comprehensive CD collection, you’ll . . .
- Better articulate your creative vision with clear pencil sketches—learn to evoke mood, ambience, and attitude when freehand sketching for fashion design.
- Add intrigue and drama to your work by incorporating clothing in your human figure drawings—5 top artists share their approaches to anatomy sketches.
- Capture the attitude and character of your subjects with expert advice on how to draw portraits in dynamic ways.
- Discover all you can do with colored pencil with 15 new perspectives from top artists like Linda Lucas hardy, Stanley Pawelczyk, and more.
- Learn to recreate the world you see with timeless and traditional art techniques, Kara Walker shares her best advice to creating imaginative and sometimes bizarre artwork.
- Enhance your accuracy for drawing proportions and so, capture the individuality of your subject with an in-depth study for understanding faces for forensic sketching.
- Master compassion in your figure sketching and painting—Tim Lowly explains how to communicate emotion in your pieces.
Discover a wealth of essential sketching techniques all on one easy-to-use CD