Expand your archives instantly and explore 11 issues right on your computer—that’s over 900 pages—of step-by-step studies, experts’ secrets, material advice and more, now in a new convenient format with searchable pages and quick-print articles.
Get easy access to timeless techniques, plus trusted step-by-step demonstrations, inspirational compositions, and expert how-tos.
Master essential time-tested techniques you’ll use again and again.
Order your copy of this must-have collection today to:
- Access all the secrets to creating successful works of art from Kim Casebeer, Charles Reid, Sam Goodsell, and many more.
- Capture the essence of urban neighborhoods—best express the look and feel of urban life in your work with detailed art instruction.
- Discover the 4 steps to building stronger paintings—accomplished pastelist shares her secrets to achieving sensitivity in vibrant and colorful landscapes.
- Explore new avenues for your passion with one couple’s story moving from paintings to tile art and their process for creating exquisite mosaics revealed.
- Add variety to your go-to set of tools—Abigail McBride shares her favorite materials for showcasing her expert techniques.
- Learn the 7 steps to creating professional figure drawings—become an expert in one year of study using these clearly defined steps.
- Master methods from traditional to experimental and develop your own individual style with artist demos, tips, and more!
Create exquisite artwork in your favorite medium with essential advice for enhancing your works for watercolor, pastel, and oil painting.
Boost your skills and take them further than ever before with must-have guidance from the masters. Discover a wealth of essential lessons from over 70 master artists.
Download your copy of American Artist 2008 Collection today!