Take Your Artwork Further with Lessons From 75+ Draftsmen!
Enhance your artistry with a full year of drafting tips and techniques—all in one place!
Expand your archives and explore 4 full issues—that’s over 500 pages—of step-by-step drawing studies, experts’ secrets, material advice and more, now in a new convenient format with searchable pages and quick-print articles.
Create exquisite artwork with depth and detail to truly capture your subject with insight from the experts.
Get easy access to timeless techniques, plus trusted step-by-step demonstrations, inspirational compositions, and expert how-tos. Master essential time-tested techniques you’ll use again and again.
Order your copy of this must-have collection today to:
- Access the secrets to creating successful works of art from Kent Bellows, Mary Reilly, Francisco Goya, and many more.
- Better communicate your vision with essential instruction to achieving a mastery of drawing fundamentals.
- Discover the 4 in-depth anatomy studies including instruction on the nose, foot, brow, and the neck.
- Create exquisite artwork with in-depth studies of the human form broken down into isolated sections to truly capture your subject.
- Give your work even more power and dramatic force—learn key techniques to use shadows and values to enhance your figure drawings.
- Take on challenging subjects with confidence using insights from a top draftsman for capturing the essence of birds.
- Master methods from traditional to experimental and develop your own individual style with artist demos, tips, and more!
Grab your out-of-print issues today! Now at a fraction of the newsstand price—that’s over 50% off! Find your favorite artists and topics fast with searchable pages and quick-print art demos.
Discover an entire year of fundamental techniques and essential lessons to transform your skills and your artwork.
Order your copy of Drawing 2008 Collection CD today!