Instantly expand your archives with a full year of art tips and techniques
Expand your archives and explore 11 issues—that’s over 900 pages—of step-by-step studies, experts’ secrets, material advice, and more, now in a new convenient format with searchable pages and quick-print articles.
Get easy access to timeless techniques, plus trusted step-by-step demonstrations, inspirational compositions, and expert how-tos.
Download this must-have collection today to:
- Achieve harmonious landscapes with design tips from Laura Lynn Lewis to using rhythm and movement for aesthetically pleasing work.
- Learn contemporary marketing strategies for today’s social media to market your work on Twitter, Facebook, myamericanartist.com, and more!
- Triumph as an emerging artist in the competitive art world with tips for successful art careers from Daniel James Keys.
- Paint expression into your watercolor paintings—discover the 20 steps to enhance every piece along with 3 exercises that allow you to practice what you have just learned.
- Attract more attention to your landscapes—develop a clear understanding of how potential buyers respond to your works and what motivates them to purchase a piece.
- And much, much more!
Create exquisite artwork in your favorite medium with essential advice for enhancing your works for watercolor, pastel, and oil painting.
Boost your skills and take them further than ever before with must-have guidance from contemporary artists of today and successes of the past.
Discover a wealth of essential lessons from master artists—instantly on your computer!
Download your copy of American Artist 2008 Collection today!