Expand your archives and explore 4 full issues—that’s over 400 pages—of instruction for graphite, charcoal, ink pen, colored pencil, and more!
Evoke stronger emotion in the viewer when you learn from an array of artists from all backgrounds. Gain easy access to unique perspectives, timeless techniques, plus trusted step-by-step demonstrations, inspirational compositions, and expert how-tos.
Dive into an entire year of essential drawing lessons . . .
- Learn how to draw advice from master draftsmen including insights from Andrew Conklin, Anthony Ryder, Susan Lyon, and many more!
- Begin to advance your skill even further with essential drawing lessons for composition, linework, expression, and more.
- Bring even more life and animation to each figure drawing with anatomy, proportion, and portrait drawing instruction you won’t want to miss.
- Know how to use light and shadow to create a convincing illusion of form with drawing instruction from Jon deMartin.
- Further your love-affair with powdered charcoal—Kenneth J. Procter shares his easy-to-follow sketching process.
- And so much more!
Bring your skills to the next level of sophistication—master drawing basics to advanced techniques all in one place!
Download your copy of Drawing 2011 Collection today!