You'll Love this Market Book If:
- You want to become a professional photographer
- You want to sell your photography and find buyers
- You want to submit a professional portfolio to publishers, art galleries, magazines, art fairs and stock agencies
Do you have a passion for photography? Learn how to break into this creative field with the 2012 Photographer's Market. This edition has 688 pages filled with tips and advice on selling photography, listings of photography buyers, interviews with professional photographers, and articles.
The 2012 Photographer's Market has insightful articles and interviews on growing your photography business, navigating the world of social media, and how to sell your photography. Here's a sampling of the articles you'll find inside:
- Adapt and Sell More Photography by Lori McNee
- Exploring New Niches by Vik Orenstein
- Secrets to Social Media Success by Lori McNee
- 4 Strategies For Generating Referrals by Peleg Top
- Managing Your Clients by Ilise Benun
Want to find buyers for your photography? Locate the right markets for your work and browse more than 1,500 listings of consumer publications, newspapers, trade publications, book publishers, stock photo agencies, advertising, design, and related markets, galleries, art fairs, and photo reps. You'll even find out if they accept only images created on assignment, use only stock images, and if they are located in or outside of the U.S. Plus, you'll find indexes of photography contests, workshops, photo tours, and grant opportunities.
Become a successful photographer now! Buy the most trusted guide to selling your photography — the 2012 Photographer's Market — and take your career to the next level today!
In This Book You'll Learn:
- Where to find buyers for your photography, both local and international
- How to sell your photography and start your own business
- Who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film
In the 2012 Photographer's Market You’ll Get:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, (a $40 value!) where you can search listings, track your submissions, and get the latest photography news
- Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including sports photographer Rick Wilson, fine art photographer Kathleen McFadden, wedding photographer Marissa Bowers and Harley-Davidson's chief photographer Brad Chaney
- Q&As with tips and advice from photo rep Norman Maslov and American Photographic Artists CEO Stephen Best
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs, as well as tips for maximizing art fair success
A Word From The Author
"You'll find lots of advice for improving your photography business and selling your work. Check out the special features on selling more photography in 2012, secrets to social media success, exploring new niches, bringing new life to an old business, generating referrals and managing your clients. Then read on for tips and advice from the pros, including Q&As with photo rep Norman Maslov and American Photographic Artists CEO Stephen Best."
Love this book? Let us know and write a review!