You’ll Love This Artist’s Market Guide If:
- You want to submit a professional portfolio to a publisher, art gallery or ad agency
- You want to get published but don’t know where to start
- You want to make more money as an artist, illustrator or designer
For 38 years, Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market has been a top resource for artist’s, illustrators, designers and cartoonists looking to establish their artistic careers. Make more money & make a professional impression with the latest edition of Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market. Gain quick access to the contact information and submission guidelines for more than 1700 publishers, galleries, art fairs & ad agencies. With this staple in the art industry, you’ll learn how to submit to or contact a publisher or gallery successfully.
With this book you’ll also get great tips & tricks for competing in the art industry. Learn how to make it as an artist with this handy annual market guide.
In the 2013 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market You’ll Get:
- A free 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search listings, track your submissions, and get the latest art and design news
- More than 100 market listings with contact information and submission guidelines
- Access to ArtistsMarketOnline.com & portfolio tracking tools & newly updated listing information
- Information on art fairs, contests, workshops, websites & more
- Best practices & tips for submitting your work
About the Author: Mary Burzlaff Bostic
Mary Burzlaff Bostic is the editor of Photographer's Market, Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market and many North Light fine art and IMPACT Books.
Love 2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market? Leave a Product Review Here!