You’ll Love This Photographer’s Market Guide If:
- You want to submit a professional portfolio to publishers, art galleries, magazines, art fairs and stock agencies
- You want to publish or exhibit your photographs but don’t know where to start
- You want to make photography your career
The 2013 Photographer’s Market includes submission guidelines & contact information for more than 1500 galleries, publishers, magazines & more. Get your work in front of prospective buyers when you know what publishers or galleries are looking for. You’ll learn how to contact photography buyers with dozens of sample photographs showing you what photo buyers want.
This book is intimately connected to the Artist's Market Online website, which not only includes listings but other bonuses and special offers on relevant business-related products for subscribers only. Learn how to be a photographer with these professional tips!
In the 2013 Photographer's Market You’ll Get:
- More than 1000 market listings, including contacts and guidelines for galleries, magazines, book publishers, art fairs, stock agencies & publishers
- Free access to ArtistsMarketOnline.com with new market contacts & guidelines updated regularly
- More than 1500 updated market contacts including magazines, book publishers, galleries, art fairs, stock agencies and more
About the Author: Mary Burzlaff Bostic
Mary Burzlaff Bostic is the editor of Photographer's Market, Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market and many North Light fine art and IMPACT Books.
Love 2013 Photographers Market? Leave a Product Review Here!