You’ll Love This Business and Career Guide If:
- You have a passion for your artistry and want it to provide a lucrative outlet
- You want to master the art of promoting your skill via social media
- You’re not sure how much your art is worth and how to price it
The 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market is the ultimate compilation of advice for those looking to turn their artwork into their business. This updated edition covers everything you need to know to stay on top of the market and successfully sell your art, from keeping track of financial records and copyright regulations to getting the word out there about your work using traditional channels, social media outlets, and even the packaging design of your product. Learn how to insure your materials and artwork, run a studio sale, price your artwork, and more. This expansive business guide also includes art and graphic design market listings, from galleries, magazines, and book publishers, to advertising, art fairs and contests.
Get prime guidance to build up your business with the 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market, and have a plethora of resources on hand after you’ve perused all the tips and expert advice. If you’re looking to expand or establish a career in fine art, illustration, or graphic design, this is the reference guide for you.
In the 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market You’ll Find:
- Over 1,700 market listings and contacts for art galleries, print publishers, and more
- A FREE* 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, a resource providing industry contacts, art and design news, and more
*FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com included with physical book purchase only, not with eBook
- Interviews with successful professionals like legal expert Tad Crawford and artist Nancy Reyner—get the inside scoop on how to sell your art!
About Mary Burzlaff Bostic:
Mary Burzlaff Bostic is the editor of Photographer's Market, Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market and many North Light fine art and IMPACT Books.
What Mary Burzlaff Bostic, Senior Content Developer for North Light Books, has to say:
Obviously I’m a little biased, but I think this is the perfect place to get started if you want to turn your love for art or design into a satisfying career. We’ll give you the business basics you need to succeed, informative articles, inspiring interviews with art and design professionals, and, of course, contact info for 1,700+ businesses that want to buy your work! Whether you’re buying it for yourself or a loved one, this resource is truly a gift that keeps on giving.