If you're ready to build a successful art career, this updated reference guide is a must-have!
You'll love this art reference guide if:
- You're ready to take your art from amateur to career
- You need help getting your business off the ground
- You're looking for articles & insight from artists who have found professional success
The 2015 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration, or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on the Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2015 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Order your copy of this valuable resource and become one of the many who have benefitted from all it has to offer!
Expand your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com*, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news, and much more
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs, and more
- Articles on the business of freelancing-from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications, and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types
- NEW! Informative articles on setting goals, getting organized, building a résumé, and mastering marketing and branding
- NEW! Special features on defamation, alternative art show venues, art rentals, art and wine workshops, and art fairs
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including children's book author-illustrator Tomie dePaola, graphic designer Mikey Burton, and fantasy illustrator John Howe
Check out ArtistsMarketOnline.com for more interviews, tips for selling your work, and our easy-to-use searchable database of markets!
*The ArtistsMarketOnline.com free 1-year subscription is not included with the eBook download.