You’ll love this book if:
- You are starting a photography business and need business advice
- You are looking to get your work into galleries and contents
- You are looking for a resource to grow your photography career
The secret to becoming a successful photographer lies within this book! This edition contains the most up-to-date and comprehensive guide in the market with more than 1,500 individually verified contacts working with photographers today including: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more. Whether you are just starting out or wanting to take your photography career to the next level, this guide provides you with the tools for starting and running your business, and tips for keeping your business cutting edge. Not only will you receive expert business advice but you will also get a one year subscription to Artist’s Market Online where you’ll be able to search market contacts, track your submissions, read up on the latest market news, and much more!
The 2015 Photographer’s Market includes:
- NEW! Informative articles on forming a business mind-set, building your financial team, and negotiating fees and rights
- NEW! Special features on social media and e-mail marketing, getting the most from LinkedIn, building a better website, sustainability practices, and adding video to your repertoire
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including a motion picture grip, a magazine photo buyer, and an experimental fine art photographer
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
A Word from the Editor
“The Articles and Interviews section will give you the know-how and inspiration you need to get started, and the 1,500+ market listings provide the contact and submission details you need to sell your work. So sit down, grab a pencil, and start reading—your dreams are within your grasp!” —Mary Burzlaff Bostic
*The ArtistsMarketOnline.com free 1-year subscription is not included with the eBook download.