You’ll Love This Figure Drawing Book If:
- You want to learn how to draw accurate human figures
- You love drawing people & want to go beyond just sketching
- You love learning new figure drawing techniques
Learn how to draw the human figure with these tested drawing tips & techniques from John Raynes. John is an expert artist and he shares his many years of drawing expertise to each lesson and demonstration featured in this book. This figure drawing book is great for beginner and intermediate artists looking to add a more realistic tone and function to your figure drawings. The human anatomy is broken down and explained clearly step-by-step until you have a completed human figure.
These figure drawing lessons are an easy-to-understand manual with more than 400 color illustrations. 17 projects within the pages of A Step-By-Step Guide To Drawing The Figure cover every required aspect of the human form. Create masterful proportion, balance and movement. Draw light and shade like a expert. Develop your own artistic voice and create your own style of drawing one of the most popular subjects: the human form.
In A Step-By-Step Guide To Drawing The Figure You’ll Learn:
Love A Step-By-Step Guide To Drawing The Figure? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to create a setting for your figure drawings
- Tips & techniques for creating accurate methods and perspective
- How to achieve balance and movement when drawing human anatomy