You will love this acrylic painting video if:
- You love to work in acrylic paints
- You want to enhance your artwork with surface design
- You are looking for tips for using stamps, stencils, and bold brushstokes with several types of acrylic medium
Enjoy the versatility of acrylic paint and adapt them for a variety of surfaces! Learn how to prep a range of surfaces including canvas, paper, board, and YUPO to prepare the surface to accept acrylic products and techniques for a solid foundation. Apply stamps and stencils with interesting techniques using gesso, heavy body medium, and more. Enjoy the vibrant color affects you can achieve with Golden acrylic paints. In addition, you’ll learn how to enhance and re-vamp old, dull paintings and how to fix mistakes.
Boost your artwork today with dynamic surfaces and exciting effects in this Acrylic Painting Techniques: Exploring Surfaces video!
In Acrylic Painting Techniques: Exploring Surfaces you’ll find:
- Techniques for using acrylic paint as watermedia including wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry
- 19 different acrylic painting techniques for different surface types
- 105 minutes of expert instruction from renowned Golden working artist and instructor Chris Cozen
Preview now to get a taste of the different techniques Chris uses for creating exciting surface techniques.
To get the most from your paintings, make sure you take a look at the other video workshops in the series:
Top 15 Acrylic Painting Starters
Acrylic Painting Techniques: Creative Textures
Golden Artists Paints in a variety of colors:
Acrylic Ground Paste
Gesso (black and white)
Papers (watercolor and acrylic)
Brushes and Tools:
Brushes in a variety of shapes and sizes
Texture tools (stamps, stencils, cheesecloth, bubblewrap, etc.)
Rags and paper towels
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Chris Cozen is a member of the Working Artist Program for Golden Artist Colors, Inc. She lectures and teaches throughout Southern California and is the author of several books on acrylic painting techniques. With a background in education Chris teaches workshops and classes to artists with a full range of experience. Visit chriscozenartist.com for more information.