You’ll Love This Mixed Media Book If:
- You want to introduce new techniques to your mixed media art
- You love using inexpensive materials in order to get professional-quality results
- You want bring your acrylic painting and mixed media work together
Through more than 28 start to finish demonstrations and several easy sewing projects, Roxanne Padgett shares her favorite approaches for bringing acrylic painting and mixed media techniques together. With easy acrylic painting techniques you too can achieve great, advanced results on your own canvas. Using inexpensive materials and fun crafts, Roxanne teaches her techniques to artists of all ages and all skill levels. Several easy sewing projects bring new perspective to your mixed media work.
Starting with the basics of color theory and how to choose the right color combination for your project, Roxanne Padgett then shares techniques for layering, scribbling, stenciling, and stamping in acrylic paint. Learn how to make big marks with graphite pencil, how to make and use stencils and much more. Make crayong rubbings and print on your canvas with hand-carved stamps. You’ll also learn how to fine tune top layering techniques with gel pens, tracing wheels and more small tools. This book of techniques, demonstrations and projects will help you create amazing results in your acrylic mixed media art.
In Acrylic Techniques in Mixed Media You’ll Learn:
Love the Acrylic Techniques in Mixed Media Book? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to use stencils and make crayon rubbings
- Tips & techniques printing with hand-carved stamps
- Easy sewing projects from start to finish
- How to fine-tune your top layers with gel pens, tracing wheels and more