You’ll Love This Art Journaling DVD If:
- You love to art journal and want to mix it up and try something new
- You want to learn new mixed media techniques perfect for art journaling
- You love learning along with Margaret Peot or just love her style
Go way beyond the traditional with these exciting art journal ideas and techniques from Margaret Peot. This DVD workshop includes great tips on building a card-deck art journal that is portable and artistic. While these cards may seem small, the creative results will be huge. Margaret guides you through all four seasons sharing step-by-step art journaling ideas. Learn how to make an art journal that helps you express your true creative nature.
This exciting art journaling DVD includes 109 minutes of personal workshop instruction, giving you the opportunity to practice and improve your art journaling technique along the way. Learn how to carve stamps, age paper using lemon juice, different stenciling techniques and so much more.
In the Alternative Art Cards with Margaret Peot DVD You’ll Learn:
- How to make a portable card deck art journal from start to finish
- Mixed media tips & techniques such as stenciling, stamp carving, gouache resists & more
- Art journaling tips for expressing your creative voice in new ways such as lemon juice aging
Preview Alternative Art Cards with Margaret Peot here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Alternative Art Cards with Margaret Peot on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now! FULL Video Information Sheet attached.
About the Artist: Margaret Peot
Margaret Peot has more than 20 years of experience painting and dyeing costumes for hit broadway, television and film productions and she is an award winning author for her book Inkblot: Drip, Splat and Squish Your Way to Creativity
. Margaret’s work can be seen in exhibits and galleries around the country and she is a member of United Scenic Artists and she teaches costume painting at Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
Love the Alternative Art Cards with Margaret Peot DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!