You'll Love This Art Journaling Video If:
- You want to discover new ideas & techniques for mixing up your art journaling
- You want to practice mixed media techniques & art journaling projects
- You want to learn how to make an art journal straight from Margaret Peot
Watch this exciting art journaling video right to your computer and you'll get instant access to 59 minutes of personal art journal workshop instruction with Margaret Peot. Explore your creative side, try new art journal ideas and see your artistic voice take shape and grow. This video goes way beyond the traditional art journal with techniques, tips & tutorials that will challenge your definition of the art journal.
Through three projects, Shoebox Weeks, The Fake Family Album and Tag Journals, you'll see how you can incorporate new materials into your practice. Sketch mementos from your daily life, gather bits and vintage photos for your new art journal. Follow along with Margaret Peot as she guides you through each mixed media art journal techniques and projects featured here.
In the Alternative Art Journals with Margaret Peot Video You'll Learn:
- How to approach your art journal in a new way with alternative techiques, ideas, and tips
- Three complete projects exploring alternatives to the traditional art journal
- How to include vintage photos, doodles, sketches and more in your art journal
Preview Alternative Art Journals with Margaret Peot here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Alternative Art Journals with Margaret Peot on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Margaret Peot
Margaret Peot is an experienced painter & printmaker, she is also known for her work painting and dyeing costumes for top Broadway, film & television productions. She is a member of the United Scenic Artists and she is a Eureka! Silver Medal winner for non-fiction children's books. Her paintings have been featured in galleries and venues around the country.