Now available for download!
Create artwork that is convincingly lifelike with the exciting new issue from American Artist dedicated to representational painting.
Make the viewer stop in their tracks with captivating, eye-catching compositions and emotive expression—learn the essentials here and watch your artwork progress!
Order the latest edition of this studio essential to:
- Learn to represent the vitality of an urban landscape as John K. Harrell demonstrates in his beloved work.
- Discover the timeless advice from a legendary master: Will Barnet.
- Make a cityscape in 5 easy steps with the essential acrylic demo: Winter Nights.
- Find out what artists are saying about the recent prison sentence of Norwegian artist Odd Nerdrum—plus, facts from the trial are revealed!
- Take a second look at the Brooklyn Museum’s current exhibition Youth and Beauty: Art of the American Twenties.
Download your copy American Artist, February 2012 today!