Discover the realism-redux issue from American Artist magazine! Paint the real world in exquisite detail much like the top artists and masters we’ve been following. Enhance your ability to create a truthful representation of your subjects with the detailed instruction found in the pages of this realism-centric issue!
Dive in to the October issue of America’s favorite fine art magazine and learn how to paint with striking clarity. With all the must-knows in this exciting issue you will begin to instill remarkable freshness into your work.
In this edition of American Artist magazine, you’ll:
- Explore the work of two emerging artists—Adam Miller and Martin Wittfooth.
- Pack more power into your paintings with an inside look into the work of George Bellows.
- Master Gregory Mortenson’s oil-transfer method and the imprimatur revealed in part 2 of his 3-part portrait demonstration.
- Discover some of the darker shades of American realism with an in-depth look at a recent exhibition at the Woodmere Art Museum in Philadelphia.
- Dive deep into an exclusive and rare look into Eric Fischl’s expert painting process!
Download your copy of this must-have issue and discover more about realism than ever before.