American Artist: Painting Workshop with the Masters Digital Download
Transform your artwork with instruction from renowned master artists. Introducing the all-new special issue devoted to exclusive demonstrations and behind-the-scenes instruction from artists featured at the prestigious Weekend with the Masters event. Dive into never-before-seen interviews with top artists from around the country as they share their trade secrets to creating exquisite works of art. Buy your copy to:
• Discover Richard Schmid’s secrets to still life paintings and develop your techniques even further with his step-by-step demonstration.
• Paint like the experts—learn to recreate the palettes of old and new masters such as Jeremy Lipking’s simple combination of warm and cool hues.
• Add even more dimension to every piece with Daniel Pinkham’s insight on how to establish values in her start-to-finish demonstration en plein air.
• Capture each moment in your artwork with Carolyn Anderson’s approach to figurature as an abstract challenge.
• Find a style that resonates with you, including Daniel Graves advice to creating shadows and avoiding unnecessary detail.
• Transform your passion into profit through a sustainable fine art career with B. Eric Rhoads’s insight to boosting your own business.
• And more!
Plus! Learn top tips from 7 leading master artists with a free copy of the Painter Essentials video—nearly 40 minutes of instruction from David Leffel, Marcia Burtt, Rob Liberace, Peter Adams, Susan Lyon, Tony Ryder, and Scott Burdick.
Accelerate your learning with all the expert instruction in this exciting new special issue.
Buy your copy today!