Master Your Practice: All You Need to Know about Painting Outside… Inside
The ultimate guide to plein air materials, tips, and inspiration!
Enrich your artwork with the first-ever comprehensive guide on painting en plein air ever to be assembled in one magazine—Plein Air Painting!
Join 20 top artists as they reveal their expert perspectives, painting techniques, and material advice to create natural-looking landscapes with ease.
Packed with over 140 pages of how-tos and artist profiles, this special issue covers all aspects of outdoor painting and is sure to be a long-term reference whether you’re a beginning painter or a lifelong plein air enthusiast.
Don’t miss a single tip—now you can access all the troubleshooting and travel-tested strategies handpicked by the trusted editors of American Artist magazine.
Order your copy today to:
• Discover the meaning behind outdoor painting and meet the pioneers who started the landscape oil painting movement.
• Overcome challenging locations and conditions with exclusive artist tips and advice from their own travels.
• Enhance your outdoor painting skills with artist profiles, 8 start-to-finish demonstrations, art tips, techniques, and more.
• Create a more unified piece by focusing on capturing light patterns—artist June Young shares her best advice in an in-depth interview.
• Devote more time to your passion than your packing: find out which landscape oil painting supplies are best for traveling with ease.
• Add intrigue to your landscapes with outdoor painting techniques and art tips from Rob Liberace’s workshop in Ireland.
• And more!
Learn to be as precise with your plein air landscapes as you are with your figure drawings, and capture the spirit of your subject in this essential outdoor painting resource.
Make the most out of each outdoor painting experience.
Order your copy of this comprehensive resource and transform your artistry today!