You’ll Love This Artistic Trip of the Imagination If:
- You are looking for inspiration to take your illustration work in a new direction
- You're just returning to the art of drawing - or have been drawing for years
- You want new ideas for capturing memories while creating your own travel art journal
An Illustrated Journey captures the world through the eyes of
40 talented artists, illustrators and designers. You'll experience the wonder of seeing familiar sights through a fresh lens but, more important, you'll be inspired to set pen to paper and capture your own vistas.
The wonderful artists in this book want to see the world through their own eyes, wither it be a Burmese temple, a Tuscan palazzo or the parking lot of the local Costco. The want to stop and drink it in, refresh their eyes, dismiss preconceptions and repalce them with wonder. And the only things they needed to do that were a pen and a sketchbook.
Within the pages of An Illustrated Journey you'll find:
- How to take a step back from the hustle and bustle of traveling and to take in your surroundings in a way that will satisfy the artist within you
- Advice on which brands of paint and paper you should pack in your travel bag
- How to make your own images to serve as memories that will last a lifetime
About the Author: Danny Gregory
Danny Gregory is the author of 6 exciting art books and he is an experienced illustrator. He is Executive Creative Director of a major New York ad agency and his work has won many awards. His illustrations have been featured in New York Times and many other publications and books.
Love An Illustrated Journey? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!