You’ll Love This Animal Painting DVD If:
- You love painting in watercolor & want to learn how to paint animal portraits
- You love to capture your favorite pets using watercolors & want to learn more
- You want to learn new cat & dog painting tips from Pat Weaver
Follow along with Pat Weaver as she guides you through 5 detailed animal painting demonstrations from start-to-finish. Using a limited palette, Pat paints with a direct approach showing you how to paint fur, feathers & whiskers as well as animal bodies and facial features. With these great watercolor painting tips you’ll create interesting and realistic textures, how to create strong shape relationships and earn how to paint from photographs. Demonstrations include watercolor and acrylic lessons on how to paint a cat, a dog, a cow & other animals.
Pat Weaver uses both dot-to-line sketching and direct approaches to painting realistic pet portraits. Using judicious brushwork and well-managed color mixing, Pat covers creating realistic fur without having to paint each strand and create a glowing effect using color layering. Painting animals has never seemed so simple & clear.
In Animal Portraits in Watermedia You’ll Learn:
- How to paint fur & feathers that is both realistic & accurate
- Tips & techniques for mixing a wide range of colors using a limited palette
- How to paint animals with accurate shapes & proportions from a reference photo
About the Artist: Pat Weaver
Pat Weaver is a Signature Member and past president of the Florida Watercolor Society. She has also been a featured artist in New Barker Magazine and Splash 7 and Splash 9. She teaches watercolor painting in international workshops and she is often commissioned privately to create memorable pet portraits.
Love Animal Portraits in Watermedia? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!