You’ll Love This Creativity Book If:
- You love creating art but are feeling stuck in your artistic ways!
- You want a book that will challenge you and help you use your creative mind
- You want to fit more art and artistic projects into your every day life
Art Escapes by Dory Kanter is a great resource for any beginning or advanced artist looking to mix-up their creative life. Each page is dedicated to helping you incorporate art into your life in new ways and introduce new painting and drawing techniques and materials into your practice. Learn how to master new art projects in drawing, watercolor, mixed media, assemblage, collage and more. Paint outdoors or try a new perspective, it’s all possible with Art Escapes.
Discover how to be more creative with guidance and instruction straight from Dory Kanter. Each project is simple but offers so many different options for the artistic mind. These art journal ideas fit easily into your busy life and will help you strengthen your art, and your creativity!
In Art Escapes You’ll Learn:
- Tips and tricks for adding more creativity and more art time into your life
- Painting and drawing techniques that reach across a wide range of media
- Art project ideas for painting outdoors, using mixed media and collage, and creating different perspectives
About Dory Kanter:
Dory Kanter earned her master’s degree from Reed College and is a noted artist in the American Northwest. A member of the Watercolor Society of Oregon since 1985, she is the recipient of many awards and juried honors. Her work is found in private and corporate collections throughout the United States and overseas. She is the illustrator of three creative educational CD-ROMS, and a children’s book, The Bear and the Blackberry.