You’ll Love This Watercolor Demo Video Download If:
- You love watercolor painting and you love the painting styles of Guy Magallanes and Joyce Faulknor
- You want to learn new watercolor techniques for adding color to dark paintings
- You love painting plants, such as succulents, and you want to create better results on your easel
Learn how to paint a succulent plant from start to finish with not one, but two fantastic watercolor painting demonstrations from Guy Magallanes and Joyce Faulknor. Known for their engaging teaching style, Guy and Joyce join forces to create Art2Art, the popular painting program. In this project from their series, Guy and Joyce cover important watercolor techniques while showing you how to create a complete succulent watercolor painting.
While their approaches might be different, their goal is the same— to teach you how to improve your own watercolor painting skills. Bring dark paintings to life and learn visually with these clear, helpful instructions & tips.
In the Art2Art Season 1 Project: Succulents Video Download You’ll Learn:
- How to soften and feather hard edges to make softer ones & how to paint textures in watercolor
- How to paint wet-into-wet and wet-into-dry for more vibrant colors
- Tips how to glaze colors, creating a beautiful glow
Preview (Art2Art Season 1 Project) Succulents here now!
Instantly stream the full version of (Art2Art Season 1 Project) Succulents on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artists: Joyce Faulknor & Guy Magallanes
Joyce and Guy are the co-hosts of the exciting painting program on American Public Broadcasting TV, Art2Art
. Joyce works from dart to light and Guy works opposite. Together they provide engaging, fun and informative instruction for painters of all skill levels. Their work has been featured in many top art publications including The Artist's Magazine
, American Artist
, and Watercolor Artist
Love the Art2Art Season 1 Project: Succulents Video Download? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!