You’ll Love This Wall Art Painting Book If:
- You want to add interesting art to your home
- You love DIY projects & want to learn more
- You’re searching for a fun weekend home decoration project
Make your house a home with these fun, easy, affordable wall art projects from Gerard Smith. Step-by-step you’ll paint exciting wall art pieces customized to your space & décor. The practical advice and clear instruction from experienced artist Gerard Smith is great for artists of all skill levels. You don’t have to be a professional painter in order to decorate your bedroom, living room, dining room or bathroom with original art pieces. Get great wall art ideas.
24 wall art projects and limitless creative ideas, start creating today! This helpful diy wall art painting book includes materials lists, tips and templates to follow. These wall art projects are easy, look great and show you how you can transform your walls with a few simple ingredients. You don't have to spend a lot to get a lot of style for your home! This book also includes great tips on choosing a canvas, choosing materials and even how to hang your completed piece in the perfect spot.
In Artful Spaces You’ll Learn:
Love the Artful Spaces? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to make designs using stencils, CDs, bottles, coffee cups, potatoes & cardboard boxes
- Tips & techniques for adding texture using decorative paper, tissue paper and posters
- Tips & techniques for painting affordable & cool wall art pieces