You’ll Love Artist’s Sketchbook CD If:
- You love learning new tips & tricks for painting
- You want to complete your digital artistic library
- You love discovering new sources of artistic inspiration and artist success stories
With all ten issues of the Artist’s Sketchbook
from 2003 & 2004 you’ll get pages and pages of great painting and drawing instruction
as well as features on your favorite artists and inspirational group art projects ideas
. With more than 600 pages of content, there are plenty of places to draw new creative inspiration.
Learn how to be an artist with these creative exercises, all brought to you by the same great team that brings you The Artist’s Magazine
. These back issues feature artist success stories, quick drawing exercises and so much more. The entire CD is searchable by keyword, making it ideal for artists that are short on time. Find the great painting tips or techniques in seconds with this exciting CD of Artist’s Sketchbook
Highlights in the Artist’s Sketchbook 2003 & 2004 CD Include:
- A Creative Kick Start: How to start your own creativity ritual, manage your artistic time and keep your idea file full
- Creative Camaraderie: Art groups love our selection of project ideas tailored for them
- Beating the Clock: Creative painting & drawing exercises that take 10 and 30 minutes
- Trigger a Breakthrough: Profiles of 8 artists that all took their own art to the next level
- Try Something New: New ideas, projects, techniques & tips for fun cards, collage, monotypes and much more
Adobe Acrobat is required in order to view the articles and artwork featured in these Artist’s Sketchbook digital issues. Download the program free here.
Love the Artist's Sketchbook 2003 & 2004 CD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!