You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Book If:
- You love getting inspiration from fellow watercolor artists
- You want the feeling of peeking inside an artists' studio
- You love watercolor & want to improve your skills
See great completed watercolor art pieces from more than 100 artists in The Artistic Touch 5. Hear from them as they discuss how & why they paint like they do and why they love working in watercolor. Learn from fellow watercolor artists as they share their favorite pieces, find inspiration in this curated edition of The Artistic Touch.Get great watercolor painting techniques & creative tipsin The Artistic Touch 5. Perfect for beginning watercolorists & advanced artists looking for new inspiration
With The Artistic Touch 5 You'll Get:
- More than 100 artists sharing watercolor painting techniques & inspirations
- Contributors helping readers discover original and creative ways to paint with watercolor
- Tips & completed works great for beginner & advanced watercolorists
About the Author: Chris Unwin
Chris Unwin is a Signature Member of the National Watercolor Society with a master's degree in art from Eastern Michigan University. She is the founder of Creative Art Workshops and has had her work exhibited at The Detroit Institute of Arts, the Springfield Art Museum and the 1995 National Watercolor Society Show.
Love The Artistic Touch 5? Leave a Product Review Here!"