Creating art can be a solitary activity. Many artists find themselves with only close friends & family for feedback after hours at the canvas. Sometimes, in order to reach creative goals, you need an outside perspective. Get constructive feedback on your work with Artist’s Network Critiques. These painting and drawing critiques will help you grow as an artist and develop your work. If you’re wondering where to go next, how to get accepted in more galleries or win more contests, critiques are a necessary part of achieving those goals.
Artist's Network Critiques connects you with painting & drawing expertise. Get specific, tailored advice from professional that have been hand selected for you from our staff of experienced instructors at Artist’s Network University. In addition to that personalized advice in your art critique you'll also get detailed written art advice, feedback and recommendations for growth. Hear what is working in your art, what's not working and --most important --how to fix it.
With Artist's Network Critiques Your Critique Offers:
- An overall evaluation of your artwork's strengths and weaknesses
- Specific comments on 3 submitted images
- A clear idea of how to move forward with your art
What Type of Work Can I Submit?
- Acrylic painting
- Oil painting
- Pastel painting
- Watercolor painting
- Other dry media
What Types of Work Are NOT Accepted?
- Digital art
Who Provides Me with My Critique?
We have a great selection of experienced and accomplished artists on hand to critique your work, including:
- Betsy Dillard Stroud – acrylic, watercolor & mixed media (Bio)
- Michael Chesley Johnson – oil (Bio)
- Lynn Hosegood – watercolor (Bio)
- Gary Greene – colored pencil (Bio)
- Suzanne Day – pastel (Bio)