You’ll Love This Jewelry Making Book If:
- You love making jewery & you want to try something new & exciting
- You love the look of beads & are looking for comprehensive jewelry making techniques
- You want to try new jewelry making projects from top designers Margot Potter, Katie Hacker and Fernando Da Silva
Katie Hacker, Margot Potter, and Fernando DaSilva join forces in this exciting and inspiring jewelry making book. 50 high-fashion projects are featured in Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed. No matter what your personal style, you’ll love these designer pieces. Learn how to make wire and beaded jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more using wire, beads and other essential jewelry making supplies.
This book includes components that are typically hidden such as beading wire, cording, findings and more. Delve deep into mastering these aspects of jewelry making. This guide starts with supplies and tools and also includes a section on jewelry making techniques. The techniques and tips featured in Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed are great for beginners, but also includes something for more expert jewelry artists.
In Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed You’ll Learn:
- How to make exciting, sophisticated jewelry pieces using beading wire, cording, findings, tubing and chains
- Tips & techniques for creating unique necklaces, earrings & bracelets tha match your artistic style
- Basic jewelry making techniques such as including turning a loop, using a crimp tube or bead to attach a clasp, using a scrimp finding, using a wire guardain and more
A Word From the Authors:
"Get ready to embark on an exciting adventure through the world of jewelry design. For the projects in this book, we’ve shifted the focus away from the obvious to highlight and expose design elements that are usually hidden. It’s a new approach to jewelry making that we’ve developed through our work as the Beadalon Design Team and as teachers at the CREATE YOUR STYLE with CRYSTALLIZED— Swarovski Elements Tucson Event. We’re thrilled to share our newly discovered techniques with you!" —Margot Potter, Katie Hacket & Fernando DaSilva
Love the Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed Book? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!