You’ll Love This Beading Project eBook If:
- You love creating unique beaded jewelry pieces that match your personal style
- You want to learn basic beading techniques and try your hand at new projects
- You love the look of beaded jewelry and want to learn more
Starting with basic jewelry making techniques, moving on to complete beading projects and finishing with inspiring variations, this complete beading book is great for beading crafters of all skill levels. Find a new source of inspiration with this complete resource for beaders. This beading eBook provides you with instant access to 36 jewelry beading projects along with variations allowing you to be the designer.
Learn how to do beading that is colorful and beautiful. Margot Potter shares her unique approach to beading jewelry, making each lesson fun and functional. These jewelry making techniques all feature beads and the clear photography and instructions make following along easy. Several variations on each project allow you to make a piece that is truly unique to you! Learn how to make jewelry!
In The Bead Chic eBook You’ll Learn:
- How to bead a necklace, bracelets, earrings & much more
- Beading techniques for making jewelry out of a variety of materials
- How to master basic beading techniques, creating a solid foundation for your skills
About the Author: Margot Potter
Margot Potter is the author of 7 popular jewelry making books and she is known in the crafting community for her welcoming style and humor. She teaches seminars and classes at major events around the country.
A Word From the Author:
"My goal is to inspire you to be creative. I know you’re busy and I know you’re crafting in the spaces in between. I want to make those spaces richer and more fulfilling. I’m here to give you solid technique advice and the creative tools you can use to free your vivid imagination. Think of this as a beaded jewelry recipe book. Jot down notes. Add your own variations and original ideas. Before you know it, you’ll be a master designer!" — Margot Potter
Check Out This Excerpt From Bead Chic:
Making a Wire Hook
- 1. After cutting the wire to length (lengths are given in the instructions for the projects), use the inside of the jaws of the round-nose pliers to create a large loop at one end of the wire.
- 2. Bend the wire over a dowel (a pencil, in this case) to create the hook, using your fingers to adjust the shape.
- 3. Use the tip of the jaws of the roundnose pliers to create a small loop in the opposite end of the wire.
- 4. Use your fingers to adjust the shape.
- 5. Use the flat part of a chasing hammer and a steel bench block to flatten the curved portion of the hook.
Let Bead Chic bring out the designer in you! Learn How to Make the Popular Nights in Tunisia Necklace From Bead Chic in This Free Excerpt!
Love the Bead Chic eBook? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!