You’ll Love This Acrylic Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love the exciting teaching style of Jerry Yarnell
- You want to discover new acrylic painting techniques for creating landscapes
- You want to learn new tips & tricks visually with a video
Volume 2 in this popular series of acrylic painting videos focuses on what you need in order to paint a strong landscape. Over the course of this exciting acrylic video you’ll advance your acrylic painting craft with 9 step-by-step acrylic painting exercises. These basic acrylic painting techniques are fun & instructional. Learn how to paint rocks that are more realistic, mountains and a sky using the right colors and brushstrokes.
Jerry Yarnell shows you how to add clouds to your landscape composition and much more. Practice these great acrylic painting lessons and strengthen your own acrylic painting skills. These landscape painting tips are perfect for beginners or any acrylic artist looking to brush up on their technique. Learn how to paint in acrylics with top basic painting tips from expert artist Jerry Yarnell.
In the Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 2: Basic Objects 1 You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for how to paint rocks, mountains and a sky from start to finish
- How to get started painting the elements of a landscape
- Basic acrylic painting techniques favored by Jerry Yarnell
Preview Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 2: Basic Objects 1 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Beginner Level Snippets Volume 2: "Basic Objects #1" on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jerry Yarnell
For more than 30 years Jerry Yarnell has been sharing his love art with students around the country. His wide range of instructional painting DVDs are very popular and he is known for his realistic style. He is the force behind his very popular painting website and he is an award winning artist. His work can be found in galleries around the U.S.