You’ll Love This Painting Lesson DVD If:
- You love learning new painting tips from expert artist, Jerry Yarnell
- You love landscapes and want to learn new tips for creating natural scenes of your own
- You want to learn how to paint a variety of trees
Now Jerry Yarnell is sharing his top painting basics with his students in this exciting Snippets series. These short clips focus on topics specifically requested by Jerry’s students. Volume 3 covers how to paint a tree that evokes Spring or Fall as well as tips for how to paint a leaf close-up, weathered wood, close-up weeds and grasses.
Master these beginning painting techniques and soon you’ll be ready to create natural & realistic landscapes. Add a wooden bucket to your composition, learn scumbling techniques and how to paint leafy trees. This DVD is great for artists just starting out or more expert artists looking to refresh their painting foundation.
In the Beginner Level Snippets Volume 3: "Basic Object #2" DVD You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 3: Basic Objects 2 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to paint the leafy trees of spring and fall
- Scumbling techniques, how to paint close-up leaves and weathered wood
- How to paint weeds and grasses close-up and a close-up tree limb
About the Artist: Jerry Yarnell
Jerry Yarnell is a popular art instructor known for his helpful approach to artists of all skill levels. His series of instructional painting DVDs have helped artists around the country improve their own painting skills. Jerry has more than 30 years of experience teaching artists and he has authored more than 10 popular painting books.
Love Beginner Level Snippets Volume 3: "Basic Object #2" DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!