You’ll Love This Acrylic Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love painting landscapes in acrylics & want to create more vibrant landscapes
- You want to learn acrylic painting tips direct from Jerry Yarnell
- You want a step-by-step video showing you how to work with acrylics
Volume 3 in the Snippet series from Jerry Yarnell focuses on showing you how to add more interesting elements to your acrylic landscape painting. Step-by-step Jerry shows you how to great green and leafy trees and much more. You’ll also learn how to paint a tree for every season with these acrylic painting techniques.
This video download also features how to paint grass and weeds as well as weathered wood. Seven exercises take you through great basic acrylic painting techniques. Learn great scumbling tips and how to paint textures in acrylics. Create fantastic close-up details and other fantastic landscape painting elements in this painting lesson demonstration from Jerry Yarnell.
In the Beginner Level Snippets Volume 3: "Basic Objects #2 Video Download You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for how to paint trees of all seasons with great leaves & textures
- How to paint grasses, weathered wood, and wild weeds in acrylics
- Acrylic scumbling techniques and tips for creating close-up details
Preview Beginner Level Snippets Volume 3: "Basic Object #2" here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Beginner Level Snippets Volume 3: "Basic Object #2" on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jerry Yarnell
Jerry Yarnell has more than three decades of experience painting and sharing his love of art with fellow artists. He is an award-winning artist and he is known for his amazing depictions of nature. Jerry Yarnell is the author of a dozen instructional painting books, teaches private painting lessons, and travels the country leading painting workshops. His work can be seen in galleries around the country.
Love the Beginner Level Snippets Volume 3: "Basic Objects #2" Video Download? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!