You’ll Love This Acrylic Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love to paint landscapes & want to add more visually interesting objects
- You want to hear acrylic painting techniques from expert artist Jerry Yarnell
- You want acrylic painting tips for underpainting, color mingling & more
Continue your exciting adventure in acrylics with the next video Snippet from Jerry Yarnell. Basic Objects #3 focuses on more advanced acrylic painting techniques & tips. Learn how to paint brick, snow, and stone step-by-step in order to add mood & visual interest to your landcape paintings.
Working in acrylics Jerry Yarnell demonstrates exciting acrylic painting techniques in 6 fun exercises. Add depth & perception to your landscape, giving it a more professional quality with these great tips. Jerry also shows you how to master acrylic underpainting and mingle colors on your canvas. Learn other techniques such as spatter and much more in this focused video download on how to paint in acrylics.
In the Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 4: Basic Objects 3 Video You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for how to paint brick, snow, stone & other elements
- How to splatter and mingle acrylic colors
- Acrylic painting techniques for creating a strong underpainting, scrubbing and more
Preview Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 4: Basic Objects 3 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 4: Basic Objects 3 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jerry Yarnell
Jerry Yarnell is a popular art instructor known for his helpful approach to artists of all skill levels. His series of instructional painting DVDs have helped artists around the country improve their own painting skills. Jerry has more than 30 years of experience teaching artists and he has authored more than 10 popular painting books.