You’ll Love This Painting Lesson DVD If:
- You’re a beginning artist looking for basic painting tips
- You love to paint water & want to create more realistic results in your next composition
- You love the painting tips of Jerry Yarnell & want to follow along with Jerry from the comfort of your own home
In Volume 5 of the Snippets series from Jerry Yarnell, Jerry shares his top tips and tricks for how to paint water. Learn the techniques you’ll need in order to paint realistic water scenes. In addition to water painting tips you’ll also learn how to achieve lifelike reflections when painting water.
Paint reflections like a pro with these great painting basics. Created with beginning artists in mind, these tips are perfect for any artist looking to strengthen their own water painting skills. These shorter lessons pack a powerful punch, focusing on topics requested by Jerry Yarnell’s students. This painting DVD includes welcoming & easy to understand instruction from an artist that loves to teach.
In the Beginner Level Snippets Volume 5: "Water Reflections" DVD You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Jerry Yarnell's Beginner Series Volume 5: Water Reflections on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to paint water
- Tips & techniques for layering when painting
- How to paint realistic reflections when painting water
About the Artist: Jerry Yarnell
Jerry Yarnell has been an art instructor for more than 30 years, with many years of experience as a working artist as well. He is the author of a dozen instructional painting books all focused on sharing tricks and tips with artists of all skill levels. He is best known for his popular "Paint This with Jerry Yarnell" TV series.
Love Beginner Level Snippets Volume 5: "Water Reflections" DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!