You’ll Love This Portrait Painting DVD If:
- You want to paint portraits but the complexities of color can leave you confused
- You love to paint in oil and want to try creating a realistic monochrome portrait
- You want to discover new oil painting tips from expert portrait artist, Chris Saper
Chris Saper shows you how to paint a realistic, proportional portrait using just one color in this exciting step-by-step oil painting DVD. Each lesson is focused on a different aspect of portrait painting with a special attention paid to working in values with oil paint. This DVD portrait painting tutorial is great for beginning portrait artists looking to improve composition and realism without complex colors.
Learn how to sketch a portrait in oils using only one color, creating depth and visual through shadow and more. Combine drawing, modeling and composing together and create a monochrome portrait step by step along with Chris Saper. Find new oil painting tips and portrait painting techniques today!
In the Capturing the Beauty of Monochrome Oil Portraits DVD You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Capturing the Beauty of Monochrome Oil Portraits with Chris Saper on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to control lighting, pose your model & get started
- Portrait painting techniques and tips for sketching and painting in one color, known as monochrome
- How to compose a strong portrait and work in values while painting in oil
About the Artist: Chris Saper
Chris Saper is an experienced portrait artist and her pieces are currently featured in more than 280 corporate and private collections. She is a faculty member at the Portrait Society of America and she has a full-time commissioned portrait practice. Chris regularly leads portrait painting demonstrations and speaks to groups of portrait artists around the country.
Love the Capturing the Beauty of Monochrome Oil Portraits DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!