You’ll Love This Watercolor Painting DVD If:
- You love to paint in watercolor & want to pick up new techniques from Charles Reid
- You want to learn the secrets to adding a variety of subjects to your watercolor compositions
- You love learning new watercolor painting tips with video lessons in your own home
In Charles Reid’s Watercolor Secrets, Charles covers a wide range of subjects and scenes, showing you how to create interesting effects and master basic techniques along the way. Starting how to paint a figure in watercolor in a variety of poses, sitting and reclining, then moving on to painting an entire outdoor scene, Charles Reid covers many basic watercolor painting techniques.
Charles makes the intimidating achievable in this step by step watercolor lesson. Learn how to take visual measurements, create contours as well as how to paint skin tones, shadows and much more. Paint a country backdrop, a rustic wheelbarrow or a quaint inn along with Charles Reid from start to finish. Challenge yourself & grow as an artist!
In Charles Reid's Watercolor Secrets You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor Secrets With Charles Reid on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to use negative shapes to carve out subjects and how to mingle colors on the paper
- Tips & tricks for painting in watercolor and avoiding overworking
- How to adjust color temperatures and suggest textures rather than spelling them out
About the Artist: Charles Reid
Charles Reid is the author of more than 10 books on painting and his work has been seen in exhibits around the world. He teaches workshops around the U.S. and Europe and he was also elected to the National Academy of Design. His work can be seen in public collections at the Roche Corporation, Yellowstone Art Center and Brigham Young University.
Love the Charles Reid's Watercolor Secrets DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!