You'll Love This Dog Drawing Video If:
- You love drawing your favorite pet & want to learn more formal drawing techniques
- You want to get great charcoal drawing tips from Joy Thomas
- You to draw & want to know more about drawing pets and animals
Using the fundamental drawing techniques from the Old Masters Joy Thomas shares her favorite tips for drawing realistic pet portraits. This video focuses on how to draw a dog from start to finish. Draw man's best friend with these great dog drawing demonstrations and lesssons. Joy Thomas covers all you need to know for achieving drawing success.
She covers necessary materials, posing your subject and more. Working in charcoal on a colored, toned paper Joy then completes a fluid, realistic dog portrait from start to finish. Add accent marks and highlights that give your dog portraits a more emotive, realistic look. Learn how to draw fur, facial featuers, create accurate proportions, shapes and values when you instantly access the downloadable dog drawing video.
In the Classic Pet Portraits: How to Draw a Dog Video You'll Learn:
- How to draw a dog that is realistic
- Tips & techniques for drawing dog fur, faces & other details
- Charcoal drawing techniques for creating shape, proportion, value & highlights
Preview Classic Pet Portraits: How to Draw a Dog here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Classic Pet Portraits: How to Draw a Dog on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Joy Thomas
Joy Thomas is an accomplished portrait artist and author. She has created many official portraits, including the Secretary of the Navy, Richard Danzig, business leaders and members of academia. Her work has been selected for juried shows and included in many top publications including American Artist Magazine
and The Artist's Magazine