You’ll Love This Collage Technique DVD If:
- You want to incorporate more mixed media into your collaging
- You want to create a collage with a stronger composition & use of color
- You love discovering exciting artistic possibilities through collage
Watch and learn along with expert collage artist, Nita Leland in her collage video, Collage Art Techniques
. This mixed media video workshop focuses on collage techniques
for strong color characteristics and compositions in a variety of materials. Whether you’re a professional artist looking to add more exciting collage techniques
to your work or a beginner looking to master more basic collaging elements you’ll find something to love in the collage demonstrations & lessons found in Collage Art Techniques
. Manipulate and explore a wide range of materials and collage tools and see what unfolds! This DVD includes 73 minutes of premier art instruction.
In this Collage Technique Video Lesson You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Collage Art Techniques with Nita Leland on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to manipulate your mixed media materials in new ways
- Techniques for creating sculptural effects and faux textures in your collage
- How to use a variety of materials including crystalline paper, brayers, found objects as well as watercolor & acrylic paints
About the Author: Nita Leland
Nita Leland is an experienced watercolor artist and the author of many top watercolor books including Creative Collage Techniques, Confident Color
And The New Creative Artist. She teaches national workshops on watercolor and mixed media and she is a member of the National Art Materials Trade Association as well as the Society of Layerists in Multi Media.
Love this book? Let us know! Leave a product review here!