You’ll Love this Collage Book if:
- You want to challenge your creative self with new collage techniques
- You love the look of collage and are looking to get started on your own creative collage adventure
- You are looking for a great collaging resource you can turn to again and again
Kristy Conlin has combined all the best of Northlight mixed media collage ideas & projects together for a collage crafting book that will get your feet wet! Learn how to combine mixed media materials such as fabric and paint in new and exciting ways with this book of collaging projects. With specific collage techniques, creative inspiration and step-by-step direction each chapter shows you how to collage by working with paper, fabric and mixed media in new and exciting ways.
This collage project book also features advanced ideas and approaches you may not have previously considered. Wall art, patchwork bag, an album, a mobile, a bracelet, and a trinket box are just some of the collage projects you’ll find inside the pages of this guide to collage.
In Collage Crafts Gone Wild You’ll Learn:
* How to include butcher paper, gauze, canvas & more into your collages
* How to create a vision statement banner, a graffiti wall and a poem collage
* Mixed media collage techniques that will allow you to create your own projects
A Word from the Editor:
“With collage, you can tell a story. You can immortalize a place or a moment in time, You can remember a loved one. Your work can be literal or figurative. You can find inspiration or you can inspire…Collage Crafts Gone Wild will inspire you with a collection of twenty-four unique and thoughtfully selected step-by-step projects from some of North Light’s most popular authors.” – Kristy Conlin