The Collector's Guide is your trusted guide to art in New Mexico.
You’ll Love This New Mexican Art Guide If:
- You love the art of New Mexico and are planning a trip to the area
- You want to have a portable guide to art in New Mexico
- You need information on galleries, studios & more from the experts
The 2nd volume of this popular art guide includes more than 280 pages of full color images, guides to dining and informative articles on established and up-and-coming New Mexican artists. Learn about the Southwestern art of New Mexico and make your art collecting trip the best it can be with this comprehensive art guide.
Stay on track with a detailed street-by-street map and learn about commonly used art terms so you can find the right art piece for you. More than 3,000 artists are indexed in this handy guide!
Features in The Collector's Guide Volume 25 No 2 2011-2012 Include:
Love The Collector's Guide Volume 25 No 2 2011-2012? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- Informative articles & profiles on top New Mexico art galleries, studios & artists
- More than 600 full color images, and an informative glossary of art terms
- Resources for great dining & lodging options in New Mexico