You'll Love This Book If:
- You're a print designer
- You're a web designer
- You use color anywhere in your career or hobby
Color Index 2 is part of the hugely popular "Index" series from renowned designer Kim Krause. It provides hundreds of unique color combinations for use and inspiration. Whether you're a designer, illustrator, fine artist or photographer, you'll be sure to find this book an indispensable tool for finding color-related ideas and solutions.
In Color Index 2 you'll find:
- Over 1500 new color combinations
- Accurate formulas for recreating the colors in both print and web use
- An easy to navigate layout, organized by dominant hue
- Unique expansion palettes (sets of related hues in order of dark to light)
- And so much more!
Check out this two-minute mini preview of Jim Krause's best selling book on color combinations: Color Index 2... hosted by a rabbit.
The follow up to the best-selling Color Index, Color Index 2 offers over 1500 more colors and creative new combinations of colors, helping you easily create harmonious palettes for any project you decide to tackle, whether it's print or web!
What People Are Saying
"I am constantly using this book at my job. Every time I start something new I open it up and start browsing through colors!" - Teresa W.