Advance your color knowledge
Instantly access all the color instruction you need to get started as a watercolor or oil artist. Know more about how to select the perfect hues to do your vision justice on canvas.
Download this essential guide now to:
- Make your colors sing—David C. Gallup shares his unique process for relating color theory to musical composition.
- Make your landscapes even more meaningful when you learn to control the hue, value, and saturation of color in your work.
- Discover everything you need to know to take the first step as a watercolor artist—know your paints, colors, and more.
- Build your go-to palette—learn advice to limiting your choices, making studies, and experimenting along the way.
Instantly access this step-by-step demonstrations included with the articles:
- New Orleans Street with Construction Crew by Phil Sandusky
Download your copy instantly—the Color Theory: For Oil and Watercolor eBook goes directly to your computer—it’s quick and simple. No shipping charges and no wait time! You can create powerful designs right away!