You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You want to learn new colored pencil techniques from expert artists
- You love to enjoy & get inspiration from the colored pencil work of others
- You want colored pencil art supply reviews, demonstrations, and interviews with artists
The April 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine features exciting colored pencil tips and techniques as well as great info on the colored pencil community of artists. Enjoy colored pencil art and hear from colored pencil artists as they discuss their creative process. Learn how to draw with colored pencil in new ways and find a new favorite colored pencil art project.
We love working with colored pencil and we love to share that passion with our readers. Our first issue in January 2011 marked the beginning of an exciting adventure and we are proud to bring you, our reader, along for the ride. Our goal is to keep you up to date, share our favorite tips and give you inspiration to create colored pencil fine art of your very own.
Highlights in the April 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the April 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- A look inside the studio of colored pencil artist Kathryn Lynn Ewing
- A step-by-step colored pencil portrait drawing demonstration
- Answers to colored pencil questions from our readers