You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You love hearing the latest in colored pencil techniques & tips from the colored pencil community
- You are searching for new sources of artistic inspiration for your colored pencil fine art
- You want quality colored pencil guidance for drawing skies, portraits as well as tips from Gary Greene
Download the August 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine to your computer and you'll get instant access to great colored pencil techniques & tips for artists of all skill levels. Dedicated completely to colored pencil art, this magazine explores all that this versatile medium has to offer. Learn great tips for drawing flowers and facial features using colored pencil as well as a closer look at the basics of drawing skies.
In addition to great art tips you'll also discover great advice on succeeding in the business of art. See how social networking can be beneficial to your art career and how creative business cards can help you make your mark on prospective clients, galleries and partners. Find inspiration in the work of others, look into the creative process of fellow colored pencil artists and discover your new favorite art product in the August 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine.
Highlights in the August 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the August 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- The basics of painting a sky, a flower and a portrait using colored pencils
- Business tips for getting creative business cards and working with social media
- Tips and advice from expert artist, Gary Greene