You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You want new colored pencil techniques & tips for expressing yourself and adding depth to your work
- You need inspiration for your own colored pencil art & aren’t sure where to start
- You love hearing advice from fellow colored pencil artists
The February 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine allows you to explore the fun medium of colored pencil right on your own computer. This PDF format lets you take a closer look at all the featured images and flip through to your favorite article. Learn great colored pencil techniques and tips for shading, understanding tones and much more.
Get great advice as well as answers to top questions from the experts on our staff. Learn how art journaling can help you venture down new artistic avenues and get a behind the scenes look at the art studio of Michelle Lane. Try your hand at this month’s art challenge and start creating today!
Highlights in the February 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the February 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- A profile of the Indonesian artist, Chairul S. Sabarudin
- Great tips and techniques for art journaling with colored pencil
- How to achieve more realistic depth in your colored pencil compositions