You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You want to get answers to your most burning colored pencil questions
- You are searching for new colored pencil inspiration
- You need advice for drawing in colored pencil & the business of promoting your art
Download the January 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine and you'll get instant access to detailed colored pencil images and invaluable colored pencil advice. Get great colored pencil techniques and tips for creating a variety of subjects using the versatile medium of colored pencil. Learn how to draw a rose, understand color theory, and get great tips for finding an appropriate human figure reference.
Get a great look inside the studio of artist Ester Roi. This issue of the Colored Pencil Magazine also includes a helpful tutorial showing you how to promote art through Facebook. This issue marks the 1 year anniversary of this exciting new colored pencil magazine. Advance your art & discover great inspiration today.
Highlights in the January 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the January 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to draw a rose step-by-step using colored pencil
- How to share and promote your work online via Facebook
- Tips & tricks for effectively working with color in colored pencil