You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You want to learn new colored pencil tips and techniques
- You love drawing with colored pencils & want to learn more about this exciting community of artists
- You are in need of inspiration for your colored pencil art or just want tips on how to sell your completed artwork
The July 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine you’ll instantly access page after page of great colored pencil tips, techniques and tricks. At Colored Pencil Magazine we are passionate about colored pencil art, and it shows. In this and every issue of Colored Pencil Magazine you’ll find advice from fellow artists, helping you to improve your own work.
In addition to great tutorials such as how to draw fur on black paper, create skin tones and be a more productive artist, you’ll also find great tips on how to price your art, helping you solve what can be a real dilemma. Read an exciting profile on Laura Westlake and discover a new favorite colored pencil tool. This convenient PDF format makes browsing this issue fast & easy.
Highlights in the July 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the July 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to draw fur on black paper using colored pencil
- How to render lifelike skin using colored pencil
- How to overcome the fear experienced by many artists
- Tips for pricing your art