You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You love learning new techniques for working with colored pencil
- You want to get tips and advice with answers to popular colored pencil questions
- You love colored pencil but need new artistic inspiration
The digital download of the June 2012 issue Colored Pencil Magazine comes in a convenient PDF format, compatible with virtually all laptops and desktops. Get great inspiration for your artwork through the experiences and tips of fellow artists. We love colored pencil and we love sharing that love with our readers. Enjoy page after page of beautiful colored pencil artwork as well as great colored pencil techniques & tips.
Get answers to popular colored pencil questions with advice from Alyona Nickelson & enjoy a feature article on Brian Ainsworth, and learn how to work with colored pencil in a new way through air brushing. Stephanie Sekula shows you how to create a great pet portrait ith her tips on how to draw dogs & cats. Whether you're a new colored pencil artist or an expert looking to try something new, you'll love this and every issue of Colored Pencil Magazine
Highlights in the June 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the June 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to draw dogs and cats using colored pencil step-by-step
- Tips & tricks for air brushing with colored pencil pigments
- How to draw a life like truck using a grid system and colored pencils