You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You want to create stronger compositions for your colored pencil work
- You love working with colored pencil, but are intimidated by Inktense materials
- You are searching for new colored pencil inspiration from the work & process of fellow artists
With the March 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine you’ll explore new ways of using your colored pencils. Learn how to create soft backgrounds that are also strong then get great tips for using Inktense colored pencils. This issue also features and exciting article on how to make colored pencil jewelry, so you can wear your love for colored pencil on your sleeve (or your neck). Get great colored pencil art techniques & tips instantly with this downloadable issue. This month's issue includes a fantastic feature on artist Joseph Crone.
This month’s great art business tips show you how to make the most of your Facebook page, increasing your reach and strengthening your brand. Get inspired by this month’s art challenge and get great advice from our Frequently Asked Questions. At Colored Pencil Magazine we love the beauty and versatility of colored pencil. You'll see why in the March 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine
Highlights in the March 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the March 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to create strong colored pencil backgrounds step by step
- Tips for promoting your art via your Facebook page
- How to make colored pencil jewelry & other fun tips